06 February 2012

Pin It #3

I found this idea on Pinterest, and it seemed like a really easy DIY for my life (and our house). So I did it. In our hall bathroom. Under the sink << seems funny to type in sound byte (non)sentences like that >>. At first I was pleased. I was proud, and I thought to myself, "Self, nice job. Organization is your strength." But then I felt a sense of 'itch' every time I went to retrieve something from underneath the bathroom counter. It felt like clutter, not like organization. The spray bottles hung down in such a way that pretty much blocked access to anything in the cabinet placed beyond the first 6 or 8 inches in. I don't know about you, but we use every inch of storage available in our house, and it definitely needs to be easily accessible. So I got down on my hands and knees and took inventory. I assessed our workspace and BAM! It was all clear to me.

The tension rod wanted to be placed under the counter behind the sink.

Bingo! So here you go. This is my modified version that has worked like a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment